Your possessions are worth a lot to you. So when you rent an apartment or house, you need insurance that covers you and your belongings in case of an unfortunate event. While you are renting, All Lines Insurance has you covered in more ways than one. We have several insurance companies that can give you the protection you need at a price you can afford.
Most renters policies cover:
- Additional living expenses if you have to move out during repairs
The extra protection that's right for you
Personal liability coverage provides protection if someone is accidentally injured while in your home, or their property is damaged and the damage is caused by:
- Your personal activities, including most sports
- You, your children, or your pets
Your policy can also cover:
- Costs associated with defending you in a lawsuit related to an injury or property damage
- If you're held legally responsible for fire damage to your apartment, to the building where you live, or vacation property you rent
- If your credit cards, ATM cards, or checks are stolen or used without your permission
While the basic renters insurance may be appropriate for most people who live in rental units, your situation may call for optional coverages for complete protection. Some optional coverages include:
Personal Articles Coverage:
Protects specific high-value items.
Valuable Items Plus:
Provides broader coverage for special property such as jewelry, silverware, fine arts, furs, cameras, guns, musical instruments, and personal computers, without the inconvenience of an appraisal or listing of the insured items.
Contents Replacement Cost:
Allows you to repair or replace most personal property in your apartment with no deduction for depreciation.
Your agent is working for you
By choosing All Lines Insurance, you have someone working for you: your independent agent who believes that your satisfaction with your insurance is of the utmost importance. So whatever your insurance needs, please don't hesitate to call your agent.